After an un-characteristically quiet start to the year exhibition and art fair wise, we have a very busy final third of the year to look forward to. For busy, read manic, with most things happening over a six-week period from late October, to the end of November. By which time I think we’ll be ready for a rest!
We decided it was time we branched out a bit and try some art fairs that are a little further afield this year, so we’ll be displaying our work at the following venues throughout the final third of 2019.
- Throughout August. Exhibition at “The Gallery”, Malton
- 10th September – 24th November. Wood Event at Just Makers, Harlow Carr
- 15th October – 24th November. Christmas Crafts at Just Makers, Harlow Carr
- 25th – 27th October. Art& art fair at the Knavesmire, York
- 2nd – 3rd November. Crafted By Hand at Masham town hall
- 16th – 17th November. Art Fest Holmfirth at Holmfirth civic hall
- 30th Nov – 1st December. Kendall Craft Fair, The Brewery Arts Centre, Kendal
In addition to the displays and fairs listed above, you can also see our work in the following galleries and venues.
- The Art Café Contemporary at Flowergate, Whitby
- Coast Gallery, Cloughton, Scarborough
- The Old School Muker, in Swaledale
- The Wonky Pitcher Cellar, Pickering
- Yorebridge House Hotel, Bainbridge
- Sneaky Fox at Scaling Dam (Colour prints)